This is a personal site of Aleksey Tikhonov.
I used to be a programmer, a system architect, a pentester, an e-zine columnist, a tech writer, kind of scientist, a marketing specialist and a stock trader, an entrepreneur and an investment business consultant, a dataminer and an infovis creator.
Now I am the head of search analysis group in Yandex, Inc (one of the world largest Search Engine, so called "Google of Russia").
My main interests are:
- Datamining / Big Data processing / Link mining
- Network Analysis / Information propagation research
- Distributed computation / Self-organization / Procedural generation
- Text parsing / Text generation / Applied natural language processing and AI / Narratology
- Information security / System reverse-engineering
- Visualization / Gamification
Feel free to explore some of my past projects, read my personal blog, check my CV and write back via contacts, .